Ads 468x60px

Welcome to Rest-O-Rust

Labels

Sunday, September 18, 2016

OLD MEN ARE NOT STUPID

A girl was with her
father when she
saw her boyfriend
coming:

GIRL: Have you come
to collect the book
titled "DADDY IS AT
HOME?" by
O Pamuk


BOY: No, I want that
book of hymns
called "WHERE
SHOULD I WAIT FOR
YOU?"


GIRL: I don't have
that one but may
be you should take
the other one titled
"UNDER THE MANGO
TREE" by
Girish K


BOY: Fine, but don't
forget to bring the new Retail Management guide CALL YOU IN 5
MINUTES" while
coming to school.


GIRL: I will also bring
you a new one
titled"I WON'T LET
YOU DOWN" by
C. Bhagat


DAD: Those books
are too many, will
he read them all?


GIRL: Yes dad, he is
very smart &
intelligent.


DAD: Okay don't
forget to give him
the one on the table
titled "OLD MEN ARE NOT
STUPID" by Robin
Sharma!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Sample text

Followers

Sample Text